Do you want a faster way to compare the cheapest insurance rates in Los Angeles, CA? Los Angeles buyers have options when searching for low-cost Chevy Cruze insurance. You can either waste hours struggling with agents trying to get quotes or leverage the internet to make rate comparisons. There is a right way and a wrong way to shop for insurance so we're going to tell you the best way to compare rates for a new or used Chevy and get the cheapest rates.
A recent insurance study revealed that over 70% of California drivers have bought insurance from the same company for over three years, and 38% of drivers have never compared insurance rates at all. Drivers in the United States could save an average of as much as $859 each year by just comparing rate quotes, but most just don't grasp the amount of savings they would get if they moved their coverage to a different company.
It's smart to compare prices before your next renewal since prices change quite often. Even if you got the best deal on Chevy Cruze insurance in Los Angeles a couple years back you may be paying too much now. Forget all the misinformation about insurance because I'm going to teach you how to use online quotes to save money, get proper coverage and the best rates.
Buying the cheapest insurance in Los Angeles can really be easy if you know what you're doing. If you are already insured, you will most likely be able to cut your premiums using this strategy. You just have to understand the quickest way to shop their coverage around from many different companies online.
Do you qualify for discounts on Chevy Cruze insurance in Los Angeles?
Some providers do not list all possible discounts very clearly, so below is a list some of the best known as well as some of the hidden discounts that you may qualify for. If you don't get every credit you qualify for, you are throwing money away.
- Discounts for Government Workers - Employees or retirees of the government may reduce rates when you quote Los Angeles auto insurance depending on your auto insurance provider.
- Smart Student Discounts - Maintaining excellent grades may save you up to 25%. You can use this discount normally up to age 25.
- Active Service Discounts - Being on active duty in the military could trigger a small discount.
- Telematics Data Discounts - Insureds that choose to allow their auto insurance company to monitor where and when they drive by using a telematics device in their vehicle such as Snapshot from Progressive or Drivewise from Allstate could possibly reduce rates if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- No Charge for an Accident - This isn't a discount exactly, but some companies like Liberty Mutual and GEICO will allow you to have one accident without raising rates if you have no claims prior to being involved in the accident.
- Savings for New Vehicles - Putting auto insurance coverage on a new Cruze can get you a discount because newer models have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Low Miles Discount - Low annual miles can qualify you for substantially lower rates.
- Save over 55 - Mature drivers may be able to get reduced rates.
As a disclaimer on discounts, most discount credits are not given to the entire policy premium. A few only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as medical payments or collision. So despite the fact that it appears all those discounts means the company will pay you, you're out of luck. But any discount will definitely lower your overall bill.
For a list of insurance companies offering auto insurance discounts in California, click here.
The quickest method we recommend to get rate comparisons for Chevy Cruze insurance in Los Angeles is to know most insurance companies allow for online access to quote your coverage. To start a quote, the only thing you need to do is provide a small amount of information such as marital status, which vehicles you own, whether the vehicles are used for commuting, and what your job is. Your details is automatically sent to insurance companies and you should receive rate quotes instantly to find the best rate.
If you would like to start a quote now, click here and complete the quick form.
The auto insurance companies shown below provide price quotes in Los Angeles, CA. If you want cheap car insurance in California, we recommend you compare several of them in order to find the lowest rates.
Compare prices but buy from a local Los Angeles insurance agent
A small number of people would rather talk to a local agent and doing that can be a smart decision Licensed agents can help you choose the best coverages and help in the event of a claim. An additional benefit of comparing auto insurance online is you may find better rates but still work with a licensed agent.
After completing this simple form, your insurance data is instantly submitted to participating agents in Los Angeles that can provide free Los Angeles auto insurance quotes for your coverage. There is no need to even leave your home because quoted prices will be sent to you. If you need to get a rate quote from a specific auto insurance provider, don't hesitate to search and find their rate quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Picking an provider should depend on more than just a low price. Any agent in Los Angeles should have no problem answering these questions:
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
- Do the agents have professional certifications like CPCU or CIC?
- Does the quote include credit and driving reports?
- Does the company have a local claim office in Los Angeles?
- Do they assist clients in filing claims?
- Do they regularly work with personal auto policies in Los Angeles?
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
- How often do they review coverages?
Below are Los Angeles insurers that are able to give price quote information for Chevy Cruze insurance in Los Angeles.
- Young Pyo - State Farm Insurance Agent
3700 Wilshire Blvd #567 - Los Angeles, CA 90010 - (213) 365-1600 - View Map
- Shomer Insurance Agency
4221 Wilshire Blvd #222 - Los Angeles, CA 90010 - (323) 934-8160 - View Map
- Bob Little - State Farm Insurance Agent
11654 W Pico Blvd - Los Angeles, CA 90064 - (310) 478-2001 - View Map
- Choice Insurance Agency
1601 S La Brea Ave - Los Angeles, CA 90019 - (323) 933-9888 - View Map
Shop smart and save
Some insurance companies may not offer the ability to get quotes online and most of the time these small insurance companies provide coverage only through independent agents. Cheaper Chevy Cruze insurance in Los Angeles can be found both online and from local insurance agents, and you should compare rates from both to have the best selection.
Insureds change insurance companies for a number of reasons such as policy cancellation, lack of trust in their agent, being labeled a high risk driver or even not issuing a premium refund. Regardless of your reason, choosing a new company is not as hard as you think.
We just showed you many tips how you can reduce Chevy Cruze insurance car insurance rates online in Los Angeles. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the higher your chance of finding affordable Los Angeles auto insurance quotes. Drivers may even discover the biggest savings come from a lesser-known regional company.
Even more information is available by following these links:
- Insurance losses by make and model (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- What is the Cheapest Auto Insurance in Long Beach, CA? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap California Auto Insurance for a Ford Escape? (FAQ)
- Teen Driver Licensing Information (iihs.org)
- Distracted Driving (Insurance Information Institute)
- Airbag FAQ (iihs.org)