Has it been a year or more since you last compared quotes for more competitive insurance rates in Brawley, CA? Have you fallen victim to an expensive insurance policy? Trust us, there are lots of Brawley residents who feel the same.
Unbelievable but true, nearly 70% of consumers have bought insurance from the same company for more than four years, and practically 40% of insurance customers have never even shopped around for cheaper coverage. Most drivers in Brawley could save about 35% each year, but they think it's difficult to compare rates online.
Many car insurance companies compete for your hard-earned dollar, so it can be very hard to choose a company and uncover the absolute cheapest price on insurance.
If you are paying for car insurance now, you will be able to find the best rates using the following tips. Buying the cheapest insurance in Brawley is really quite simple as long as you have a good starting point. But California consumers must understand how the larger insurance companies sell online.
Auto insurance discounts help lower rates
Some insurers do not advertise the complete list of policy discounts in a way that's easy to find, so here is a list a few of the more well known and also the more inconspicuous ways to save on auto insurance.
- Save with More Vehicles Insured - Buying insurance for more than one vehicle with one company qualifies for this discount.
- Seat Belt Usage - Forcing all vehicle occupants to buckle their seat belts can save 10% or more off the personal injury premium cost.
- Anti-theft System - Vehicles that have factory alarm systems and tracking devices can help prevent theft and will qualify for a discount on a Brawley auto insurance quote.
- Passive Restraint Discount - Factory options such as air bags may earn rate discounts of 20% or more.
- Life Insurance - Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn a discount if you purchase life insurance.
- Policy Bundle Discount - If you have multiple policies and insure them with the same company you could get a discount of nearly 15% which can help you find low cost Brawley auto insurance.
- Senior Discount - Seniors can get a small decrease in premiums.
- Defensive Driver Discounts - Taking part in a course in driver safety could earn you a small percentage discount and make you a better driver.
- Membership in Organizations - Having an affiliation with a qualifying organization is a good way to get lower rates on your next renewal.
- E-sign Discounts - A few larger online companies will give you a small discount for buying your policy on your computer.
Keep in mind that most discount credits are not given to all coverage premiums. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as medical payments or collision. So when the math indicates it's possible to get free car insurance, nobody gets a free ride. Any amount of discount will definitely lower the cost of your policy.
A few of the larger companies and a partial list of their discounts can be read below.
- American Family offers discounts including early bird, air bags, mySafetyValet, defensive driver, and Steer into Savings.
- Farm Bureau offers discounts for youthful driver, good student, driver training, renewal discount, 55 and retired, and safe driver.
- State Farm has savings for good student, Steer Clear safe driver discount, defensive driving training, anti-theft, safe vehicle, multiple autos, and accident-free.
- Travelers discounts include continuous insurance, multi-car, home ownership, save driver, IntelliDrive, payment discounts, and good student.
- The Hartford offers premium reductions for air bag, vehicle fuel type, anti-theft, bundle, and good student.
- GEICO has discounts for anti-theft, daytime running lights, federal employee, five-year accident-free, defensive driver, anti-lock brakes, and air bags.
- Progressive may have discounts that include online quote discount, homeowner, online signing, multi-policy, and good student.
It's a good idea to ask each company to give you their best rates. Savings may not be available in your area. To see a list of insurers with significant discounts in California, follow this link.
The fastest way that we advise to get policy rate comparisons utilizes the fact most insurance companies pay for the opportunity to give rate comparisons. To start a quote, the only thing you need to do is provide the companies a bit of rating information such as whether you have decent credit, how your vehicles are used, how much education you have, and any included safety features. That information is automatically sent to many different companies and you will receive price estimates very quickly.
If you wish to get multiple quotes for your car now, click here and enter your coverage details.
The companies in the list below are our best choices to provide quotes in California. If multiple companies are listed, it's a good idea that you visit as many as you can in order to find the lowest rates.
|Make, Model, and Trim Level||Annual Policy Premium||6-month Policy Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Chevrolet Colorado LT Crew Cab 4WD||$962||$481||$80|
|Chevrolet Equinox LT 2WD||$1,722||$861||$144|
|Chevrolet Malibu LS||$1,216||$608||$101|
|Chevrolet Silverado LS Extended Cab 2WD||$1,222||$611||$102|
|Dodge Ram Quad Cab ST 2WD||$1,300||$650||$108|
|Ford Escape XLS 2WD||$990||$495||$83|
|Ford F-150 XL Super Cab 4WD||$1,438||$719||$120|
|Ford Focus SE 2-Dr Coupe||$1,956||$978||$163|
|Honda Accord LX 4-Dr Sedan||$886||$443||$74|
|Honda CR-V EX-L 2WD||$1,190||$595||$99|
|Honda Civic EX-L 2-Dr Coupe||$1,652||$826||$138|
|Hyundai Elantra SE 4-Dr Sedan||$1,482||$741||$124|
|Nissan Altima Hybrid 4-Dr Sedan||$1,690||$845||$141|
|Toyota Camry XLE||$1,422||$711||$119|
|Toyota Corolla LE||$1,606||$803||$134|
|Toyota Tacoma X-Runner 2WD||$1,790||$895||$149|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Price data assumes single female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and California minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, homeowner, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, and claim-free. Rate information does not factor in vehicle garaging location which can raise or lower premiums substantially.
Analysis of deductible levels
The information below shows how choosing a deductible and can increase or decrease Hyundai Elantra insurance rates for different age groups. The costs are based on a single female driver, full coverage, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Hyundai Elantra rates are for example purposes only. To get rates for your specific vehicle, click here.
Which is the best auto insurance?
Keep in mind that when it comes to choosing the right insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there really isn't a one-size-fits-all type of policy. Everyone's needs are different and your auto insurance should be unique as well. Here are some questions about coverages that may help you determine whether you could use an agent's help.
- I have health insurance so do I need medical payments coverage?
- Is business property covered if stolen from my car?
- Which companies are cheaper for teen drivers?
- Are my tools covered if they get stolen from my vehicle?
- Do I pay less for low miles?
- What does medical payments coverage do?
- Can I get a multi-policy discount?
- What if I don't agree with a claim settlement offer?
- If I drive on a suspended license am I covered?
- Is a new car covered when I drive it off the dealer lot?
If you don't know the answers to these questions, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier
One last note
Cheap insurance in Brawley is possible both online in addition to many Brawley insurance agents, so you need to quote Brawley auto insurance with both to get a complete price analysis. There are still a few companies who may not offer the ability to get a quote online and usually these smaller providers work with independent insurance agencies.
Throughout this article, we presented some good ideas how you can reduce insurance premium rates online in Brawley. It's most important to understand that the more quotes you get, the better your chances of lowering your prices. You may even discover the most savings is with a company that doesn't do a lot of advertising. Smaller companies may only write in your state and offer lower prices than the large multi-state companies such as GEICO and State Farm.
To read more, feel free to browse the resources below:
- Auto Insurance Facts and Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for 16 Year Olds in California? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest in Huntington Beach, California? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for a Ford Explorer in California? (FAQ)
- How Much are Car Insurance Quotes for Seniors in California? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for High Risk Drivers in California? (FAQ)
- Alcohol Impaired Driving FAQ (iihs.org)
- Teen Driving Statistics (GEICO)
- Auto Insurance for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)