Stop Paying Too Much for San Diego Car Insurance
Entering the same quote information can be repetitive and take time, so our site gives you multiple comparisons with only one quick quote form. Did your renewal premium decrease? That's great but it doesn't guarantee that you're actually getting the best San Diego car insurance rate.
Quoting and buying car insurance online has become much easier over the last few years.
Get the Best California Rates!
Remember that liability insurance protects your assets in case you are held liable for an injury or property damage. You cannot carry too much liability coverage in California. If you think you car won't get stolen in San Diego, think again. There are over 164,021 vehicle thefts each year in California.
Independent insurance agents are able to provide you with insurance quotes from multiple different carriers so if you are comparison shopping, make sure to include an independent agent in your list. If you just got your auto insurance renewal, you are probably shocked by the rates and want to find lower rates with a different company.
Compare San Diego Car Insurance Rates
If you're comparing equivalent auto insurance quotes, you should get a good idea of which insurance company offers the lowest price. California ranks 20 out of 50 states in what drivers pay for car insurance. Comprehensive averages about $112 and collision coverage is around $372.
The key thing to remember is to make sure your car insurance quotes compare the same insurance limits for liability and physical damage coverage.
California Admitted Car Insurance Companies
The best car insurance rates in San Diego, CA may be through an online insurance company like GEICO or Progressive, or it may be through a traditional carrier like a local San Diego State Farm or Allstate agent.
If you can use the internet and read your policy declarations page, you can easily compare rates of other companies. Many consumers just like you discover the ease of buying online car insurance every day.
Car Insurance Buying Tips
- Clean up your credit report and see significant savings
- If you get a speeding ticket, check to see if you can keep the ticket from your driving record by taking an approved California driving class
- If you don't drive one of your vehicles, don't insure it
- San Diego car insurance ratings can vary depending on your home address and rates in some parts of San Diego may be lower than in other areas
- Filing excessive claims will not only raise your rates, but may also force your policy to be cancelled by your insurance company
- Insure all your vehicles with the same insurance company
- Click here to compare rate quotes and see if you're spending too much on California car insurance
Free Online Car Insurance Quotes
California car insurance rates change regularly, and the San Diego rates you paid last year might look quite cheap compared to this year. Getting a good deal on San Diego car insurance is not difficult.
Each insurance company has their own set of rating criteria, so the rates from one insurer may be significantly different from another. Your 'dec' page or declarations page of your auto insurance policy outlines your current coverages and shows you the coverages you need to compare San Diego insurance rates.
By taking a few minutes and doing a comparison quote, you could save hundreds on auto insurance. Click to start a quote!